Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community

Hey all, Im coming back from a break since my main acc was banned for botting f2p.

Bought ProMiner which works like a charm as long as Im babysitting it since it ALWAYS clicks on the same spots which I think makes it easy to detect.

Regardless, Ive noticed the community here has slowed down a lot and I was wondering how many of us are actually active on these forums.

Hope there are more than I expect!

Originally posted by Enriko2011 View Post
    Hey all, Im coming back from a break since my main acc was banned for botting f2p.

Bought ProMiner which works like a charm as long as Im babysitting it since it ALWAYS clicks on the same spots which I think makes it easy to detect.

Regardless, Ive noticed the community here has slowed down a lot and I was wondering how many of us are actually active on these forums.

Hope there are more than I expect!
    Hi, what exactly do you mean it clicks in the same spots? Could you give me some details? So I can look into improving it if needed.

Comment

We all know runescape is made up of like little squares where our characters navigate on. The prominer always chooses/clicks the same squares something thats pretty unhuman.

What I do is that sometimes I click on behalf of the bot as to change where and how is he running to and form the bank. Other than that, it works great!

Comment

Update: just got handed a perma ban, which is disappointing. Oh well.

Comment

me too experiencing the same problem

Comment

Working...
          X