Waste Land...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste Land...

These forums have become a waste land. I do not see any mods online answering forum posts anymore, I have problems with my bot that still hasnt been fixed..

Have people moved to a different community or has epic bot pretty much died?

No clue but yeah with the break scheduler thing i seen a thread from back in 2015 where a guy asked the question and replys went to 2016 or 2017 and literally it still wasnt released then. So to be honest i doubt it is coming anytime soon lol it seems bloodyharry is the only script writer that is trying to keep epicbot up and running by fixing his scripts. Maybe im wrong but idk tbh.
    Last edited by DarkKing52; 11-28-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

yea I seen EB in its prime... EB will bever be what it once was... hell use too you could go to the market place and get anything you wanted literally anything... from firecape to any skill level you wanted... I wish the market place would come back but I guess the damage has been dealt..... rip EB.... but I still believe EB can be great like it once was!!! but like all things it takes time and patients....

Comment

Originally posted by lilbx View Post
        These forums have become a waste land. I do not see any mods online answering forum posts anymore, I have problems with my bot that still hasnt been fixed..

Have people moved to a different community or has epic bot pretty much died?
        Which bot are you talking about? Could you post a bug report about the problems you're having?

Comment

Working...
        X