all 12 WNBA teams and players are making their debut in NBA® 2K20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all 12 WNBA teams and players are making their debut in NBA® 2K20

NBA 2K20 MT Following competitor NBA Live 2K's professional basketball franchise is adding the WNBA. 2K Sports has announced that NBA 2K20 will feature all 12 WNBA teams while some of the league's standout players have been scanned into the game.

“Just like my counterparts in the NBA I grew up playing NBA 2K,” said Candace Parker Los Angeles Sparks forward. “After getting myself scanned and integrated into NBA 2K20 earlier this summer I was amazed at how 2K is able to replicate women’s basketball at such a realistic level. You can tell they are taking the time to capture the essence of the WNBA and have created an immersive experience that all fans of basketball will love.”

Wilson and Minnesota Lynx guard Renee Montgomery both revealed that buy NBA 2K20 MT Coins they would be featured in the game last February but the full inclusion of the WNBA had not yet been announced. The announcement also confirms that all 12 WNBA teams with their complete rosters are coming included.

Jeff Thomas an executive at NBA 2K developer Visual Concepts said in a statement of his own that adding the WNBA has been a much-requested feature for the series for a long time. He added that Visual Concepts made changes to its game engine to properly represent the WNBA. "We're excited to roll out this new feature in NBA 2K20 because we know how important the WNBA is to the world of basketball," he said.

All game modes featuring the WNBA will be available to play when NBA 2K20 is released worldwide on Friday September 6.

Welcome to our website to buy nba 2k20 mt at igxc.com,Enter the coupon code amvip with a 5% discount

Working...
X