got banned after using pro script +/-4 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help got banned after using pro script +/-4 hours

hi, i'm upset about how this is possible.. i downloaded epicbot a week ago, bought pro miner yesterday, used it for about 4 hours result = ban.. is this how epicbot works?.. we pay for a script.. and then we get banned?.. i payed 13 euro's and lost my main for it.. i used the free bots on a different acc, no ban. i used the pro miner script got banned after 4 hours.. that's just wrong..

anyways, anyone has a spare acc i could use?, not interested in building a new one since i did it all manually, 80+mining, +/- 54 smithing 71 str 63 fishing

it would be VERY kind of u guys if anyone could give me one of there spare acc's with somewhat the same skills..

banned.jpg

Originally posted by Shiva1337 View Post
    hi, i'm upset about how this is possible.. i downloaded epicbot a week ago, bought pro miner yesterday, used it for about 4 hours result = ban.. is this how epicbot works?.. we pay for a script.. and then we get banned?.. i payed 13 euro's and lost my main for it.. i used the free bots on a different acc, no ban. i used the pro miner script got banned after 4 hours.. that's just wrong..

anyways, anyone has a spare acc i could use?, not interested in building a new one since i did it all manually, 80+mining, +/- 54 smithing 71 str 63 fishing

it would be VERY kind of u guys if anyone could give me one of there spare acc's with somewhat the same skills..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7541[/ATTACH]
    Anytime you bot, regardless of the client or script, you run the risk of getting banned. What were you doing to attempt to minimize the changes of getting banned?

Comment

i was watching it on second screen, when somebody said, gosh i hate bots.. i replied.. what makes you think i'm a bot.. i'm just a player like you. after wich they hopped, i took breaks, like 25 minutes break after 2 hours, i was talking in the clanchat..
      i did not use my mouse while the bot was active
      i mined a few days ( 2-4 hours a day ) manually before i started the bot.

i have not played rs since my ban, because it was my one and only main character. how long would it take to get a character like mine back, 65att 71str 61 def 60range 47 pray 63 mage 42 rc 25 dung 68 const 42 craft 81 mining ( only 4 hours botted, less than 1 LvL )54 smithing 63 fishing 60 cooking 75 firemaking 71 wc...
      Last edited by Shiva1337; 07-05-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

the worst part is i remember doing everything myself.. :/ the time and effort i put into it.. no words.. :/

Comment

Yeah just got a 48hour ban for botting using proscripts. I bot for 4-6 hours a day

Comment

that's weird because macroing is against the rules, if you are caught macroing you get a perma ban, no exception is what i read.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva1337 View Post
              i was watching it on second screen, when somebody said, gosh i hate bots.. i replied.. what makes you think i'm a bot.. i'm just a player like you. after wich they hopped, i took breaks, like 25 minutes break after 2 hours, i was talking in the clanchat..
              i did not use my mouse while the bot was active
              i mined a few days ( 2-4 hours a day ) manually before i started the bot.

i have not played rs since my ban, because it was my one and only main character. how long would it take to get a character like mine back, 65att 71str 61 def 60range 47 pray 63 mage 42 rc 25 dung 68 const 42 craft 81 mining ( only 4 hours botted, less than 1 LvL )54 smithing 63 fishing 60 cooking 75 firemaking 71 wc...
              From the situation you described, it sounds like you were manually reported by the player in question, which the client/scripts can't do much to prevent. As for how long it would take to get those levels again, I would not say very long depending on how much gold you have available. Dungeoneering would probably take the longest as an update dungeoneering script hasn't been released yet.

Comment

it was my main, lost 32m cash,1.6k addy ores 20k mith ores 11k iron ores 66k coal ores 1.4k mith bars 21k fire runes 14k pure essence 3k rune essence zamorak set sara set,i'm lucky it was a f2p acc i had no alts, no gold started a new character(member), if u have some spare gold.. it would be kind..
                Last edited by Shiva1337; 07-09-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

i only mined like 2-3k irons with the pro miner script though..

Comment

i made post about this sorta thing long time ago i believe its still link top of help section i has to find it.
                    4+ hours way to long for 1st time user for any script including mining that get you caught.
                    also i would say 1hour to 2 tops for miner script. if you has too 1 hour then break for 2 then come back start again for hour or hour half. break so forth.

Never !! use bots on your main account until you learn how to bot correctly on lvl 3 acc to avoid bans,.
                    Last edited by =VF=; 05-10-2017, 07:38 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

You were botting Iron ore on F2P, sounds like the fastest way to get a ban. Mining iron on a f2p world is a high ban rate activity
                      Donate to me ->

Comment

Working...
                      X