Scripts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripts

I had bought a ton of pro scripts that are no longer available in my bot. Pro WC, Fletch, Mining. I haven't been on in a long time, was this done for a reason?

Originally posted by uhnduhrew View Post
    I had bought a ton of pro scripts that are no longer available in my bot. Pro WC, Fletch, Mining. I haven't been on in a long time, was this done for a reason?
    Hello, I think you are thinking about the RS3 bot, we have not taken away your Pro Scripts. Instead, the only working bot that is out right now is the Old School bot for OSRS. RS3 scripts and OS scripts don't transfer. The RS3 client should be updated soon though and then you will be able to use your RS3 scripts again

Need anything else?

Comment

hello? its been a while since i last played runescape, let alone used a bot....i used to use EpicBot and loved it, but i cant seem to figure out how to download the scripts....not even the free ones

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt1989 View Post
        hello? its been a while since i last played runescape, let alone used a bot....i used to use EpicBot and loved it, but i cant seem to figure out how to download the scripts....not even the free ones
        You download the bot and click the PLAY button. The script will then run.

Comment

Maybe you're in Canada today, and tomorrow you're in England. But no matter from which server you log in and show a friend system, you can be friends with players on any of its 171 servers, including the member server and the FunOrb series of Jagex. You can talk to friends, etc..

Comment

Working...
          X