User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pro chopper bank path

so i look on the bank path off the chopper in varrock east bank, it wil go past the bank and to the side off it and then try to click on the bank from the outside . It's working but the problem is that it's very easy to spot for anyone that it's a bot. please look into it

Thanks
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steffen View Post
    so i look on the bank path off the chopper in varrock east bank, it wil go past the bank and to the side off it and then try to click on the bank from the outside . It's working but the problem is that it's very easy to spot for anyone that it's a bot. please look into it
    @Eran Could you take a look into this?

In the future, if you have any problems with a specific script, your best bet it is to post in the designated Bug Report thread for that script as these threads typically notify the scripter when a reply is posted. The designated bug report thread for this script can be found here: https://forum.epicbot.com/showthread...Reports/page26

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have also noticed this. it still seems to be an issue...
    any news on a fix?
    would love to continue using the bot i have paid for but it does make it blatantly obvious which accounts are using a bot.
    as the pathing to varrock east bank is inaccurate and will walk beside the bank and then looping back around into it.

cheers.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_booey View Post
    i have also noticed this. it still seems to be an issue...
    any news on a fix?
    would love to continue using the bot i have paid for but it does make it blatantly obvious which accounts are using a bot.
    as the pathing to varrock east bank is inaccurate and will walk beside the bank and then looping back around into it.

cheers.
    I haven't heard any updates from @Eran or @Huan, but I'll try to catch up with them about it. Does any zoom level or screen orientation seem to help reduce the weird pathing?