User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help [staff]

Hello, i bought the runecrafting pro bot for rs07 for $12, but i thought it supported the abyss, i didn't know there was a whole different bot for it, Legit the runecrafting pro bot has not done anything for me, the exp rates are less than 6k a hour, and the abyss is the only way you can get 99 within 2 months.

I was wondering if i can exchange my runecraafting pro bot, for runecrafting abyss, ill pay the $3 difference in rs07 gold? can this work out please. I only used a couple hours of the runecrafting pro bot and it doesn't do much for me.

Who can i contact for this question?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Eran can get in touch with you.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stabermanman View Post
    Hello, i bought the runecrafting pro bot for rs07 for $12, but i thought it supported the abyss, i didn't know there was a whole different bot for it, Legit the runecrafting pro bot has not done anything for me, the exp rates are less than 6k a hour, and the abyss is the only way you can get 99 within 2 months.

I was wondering if i can exchange my runecraafting pro bot, for runecrafting abyss, ill pay the $3 difference in rs07 gold? can this work out please. I only used a couple hours of the runecrafting pro bot and it doesn't do much for me.

Who can i contact for this question?
    You'll have to create a thread in the Billing Support section with the payment processor you used to complete the transaction and the transaction id/order reference number you should have received via email from the payment processor to request a refund. Once the refund is processed, you'll be able to you the money as you please :P