User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which bot should I use?

Hey guys, new botter here, I've been using the free pro crabs (beta) on osrs and it doesn't respond to random events and keeps running weird patterns but works okay overall though I want one that can solve random events. I'm a level 35 pure str (planning to train range also). I was wondering which script is best for increasing my strength, a script that can bank and solve random events. I'm willing to pay for a good script but are there any free ones? if not which script would be best for my money?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaC View Post
    Hey guys, new botter here, I've been using the free pro crabs (beta) on osrs and it doesn't respond to random events and keeps running weird patterns but works okay overall though I want one that can solve random events. I'm a level 35 pure str (planning to train range also). I was wondering which script is best for increasing my strength, a script that can bank and solve random events. I'm willing to pay for a good script but are there any free ones? if not which script would be best for my money?
    Pro Fighter is typically the script I'd recommend for training melee combat, but I'm not sure if a lingering issue with it not eating food has been resolved yet. As for solving randoms, I believe most of the scripts rely on the EB client logic, which just ignores/dismisses most randoms.