User Tag List

Premium Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botbusting from Jagex employer?

I got a 48 hour ban and on my account details it says Botbusting for the reason of ban. Does it mean they caught the bot manually by themselves or did an antibot system catch me? And is botting at night better? I was nonstop botting at night, and I got cought at at 3pm the day after.
    Last edited by josef.mawas; 01-10-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Premium Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read that 90% of the bans are caused by jagex employer. Should I only bot at midnight when they are not working?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by josef.mawas View Post
    I got a 48 hour ban and on my account details it says Botbusting for the reason of ban. Does it mean they caught the bot manually by themselves or did an antibot system catch me? And is botting at night better? I was nonstop botting at night, and I got cought at at 3pm the day after.
    Most bans are indeed administered by moderators, though they may be tipped off by any detection systems. I can't say for certain, but I believe Bot busting means you were caught by a human. As for the time, there doesn't seem to be a specific time they are watching necessarily, but I typically try to bot at times a normal player in my timezone would, such as after 5pm EST, but no later then 2am, as that's when most players long on.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got hit last night for pro miner 48 hour ban. It was on a member world with very little people.